Joel Bosh is ALLREADY!!!

The Innovative & Creative Blog had the opportunity to do a Q&A with Allready Ent. Record Label Owner and Producer Joel Bosh. All Ready Ent. is an entertainment company and record label specializing in all things entertainment related from event hosting to studio time. Take a look at the interview below to get to know more about Joel and his work with the Allready Team. Don't forget to check out the music and videos that are included.


I&C: Who are your influences?
Joel Bosh: Jesus Christ, Micheal Jackson, Will Smith, & My Family

I&C: If you could compare yourself to a producer more known than yourself, who
would that be and why?
Joel Bosh: DIDDY; He has been so successful on many different sides of entertainment and fashion... and is still relevant in Rap today.. even though he started about 20 years ago.

I&C: What do you think your listeners will get out of the music you produce?
Joel Bosh: I think they will get a new understanding of what Rap/HipHop in Dallas, Texas is about.... and the potential ALLREADY Ent has at being one of the biggest and best Labels in the game. Just listen to the music! You've never ever heard niggas from Dallas.. maybe even Texas spit like us, or make beats like us, or do videos like us, or rock shows like us since the late greats!

I&C: Aside from talent, what qualities in an artist really stand out for you?
Joel Bosh: Work Ethic, Personality, and People Skills

I&C: Do you prefer originality over conformity, even if it won't make you as
much money?
Joel Bosh: I prefer someone who is original.. Originality is what makes a person. When you conform to what everyone else wants.. You will never stand out!


I&C: What motivated you to get in this side of the music business?
Joel Bosh: It was always something that I dreamed about doing. Owning a record label. Producing some of the best artists.

I&C: When did you know you wanted to be a producer?
Joel Bosh: After me and A-1 produced a whole CD together in the 9th grade... and sold copies of it.

I&C: Was there a song or artist in particular that inspired you to be a
producer?
Joel Bosh: Master P.

I&C: How would you describe your “roots” (where you came from) and where do
you intend to go?
Joel Bosh: I came from the country, (Hutchins, Tx) went to school in the hood, (Kennedy Curry and Lincoln High School) and I intend on going to Hollywood, New York, and the rest of the world with this.

I&C: Do you feel you are working toward, on the brink of, or have attained
your break?
Joel Bosh: I have always felt like we are on the brink of something big because of all the talent on this label, in the meantime we will just keep working until we do attain our big break. And then we will work harder.


I&C: What is the most difficult thing about the music industry?
Joel Bosh: Getting in.

I&C: What do you hope to do with your music? What is your 'vision' is for
your music?
Joel Bosh: I hope it will get as big as possible. Billboards, Grammys, Platinum albums and records all that good shit!

I&C: What message are you trying to send?
Joel Bosh: You can do anything you put your mind to!

I&C: Are there any questions you were expecting that I didn't ask and want to
answer?
Joel Bosh: Right now we're finishing up "NO PAPERS" ALLREADY A-1's lastest mixtape due to
release this month. Besides that we've just been throwing the best parties in Dallas and preparing for QUINT FOXX's next solo mixtape "MONEY IN ABUNDANCE" for the summer. Download the lastest singles "BOW" by ALLREADY A-1 and "DROPPED" by QUINT FOXX on www.itsallready.com

You can view our youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/itsallready

You can download our mixtapes
http://www.datpiff.com/Allready-A1-Eatin-Good-mixtape.187616.html

"MURDA MUZIK" by QUINT FOXX will be available on iTunes in June.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again to Joel Bosh for allowing us this interview opportunity. If you want to get to know more about the All Ready Ent. check out the website, www.itsallready.com and follow them on Twitter: @allreadyent @allreadya1 @quintfoxx .

No comments:

Post a Comment